Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Your love never  fails, never gives up......never runs out....

I really  like the song, "One thing remains". It has so many references to scripture....we sang it the Sunday before leaving Bend and then again while in Elko at church.....such a good reminder as many other songs of God's great unfailing love.....a  sign to me especially..." I will get you through ....I am with you....constant... Stronger....overwhelming ...satisfying..Your great love....."
With a catchy tune.....

Your love never fails...

Never gives up....

Never runs out on me....

And on and on it goes...

I never ever have to be afraid....

Psalm 9:10
Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Hebrews 13:5b.......because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

Zephaniah 3:5a
The Lord within her is righteous; he does no wrong. Morning by morning he dispenses his justice, and every new day he does not fail,.....

Romans 8:35
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

Romans 8:39
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Deuteronomy 31:8
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged ...

Isaiah 12:2
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”

Psalm 18:16
He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters.


Psalm 121:1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
    he who watches over you will not slumber;


And many, many more...



 "One Thing Remains" Lyrics [edit]
by Jesus Culture | from the album Come Away

"Higher than the mountains that i face
Stronger than the power of the grave
constant in the trial and the change

One thing remains

Your love never fails
It never gives up
It never runs out on me

Because on and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelmes and satisfies my soul
And i'll never, ever, have to be afraid

One thing remains

In death
In life 
I'm confident and covered by the Power of Your great love

My debt is paid 
Theres nothing that can separate
My heart from Your great love...."



What is a Song that touches your heart today.....if you don't have one,,,ask God to give you one.....He will .....He has one especially for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment