Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beauty in unplanned places....

Along one of my walks,  there are some flowers growing out of the street pavement and side walk...unexpected......unplanned by people,  but planned by God...it just takes you by surprise...a little smile,,,,laughter at the peculiar place... But sunshine along the way.....

"Serendipity...Serendipity means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"; a fortunate mistake. Specifically, the accident of finding something good or useful while not specifically searching for it. "

I like the pleasant surprise ......I don't believe there are mistakes or accidents....God holds the surprises...the plans....

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.


Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Take time to smell the flowers.....look for the surprises that God put in your path....He loves to see you smile and give thanks........

No comments:

Post a Comment