Monday, June 17, 2013

Sorry, two In one day..had to get it out of my head,,if you don't want these, let me know...I guess my way of talking...



One of those duh moments!!!!

This last month I have realized that I don't have to look down when I walk..

I have literally walked hundreds of miles In my lifetime, not on any races or anything, just walking.  Wherever we lived, we walked for whatever , to school , downtown, around the various ranches , etc.  I was always looking down to make sure of my paths.
After marriage, we sometimes walked to school many times, to the laundry mat. Then out of school, walking up and down mountains and hills looking at poor, Interesting and later compelling prospects..  We walked on various continents, through large cities , villages, to the end of the America's....
Even in the different homes, we walked around d the neighborhoods, down long lanes, through forests, deserts.
Always looking forward but maintaining our look downward to make sure my steps were not going into some hole, or rock or whatever the obstruction...
Even on the treadmill, I read, looking down at the book until don fixed a tv I front to watch and keeps our heads up, backs straighter and necks less kinked...


So , I continued looking down when walking,in my new neighborhood. The other day, I realized the the roads were smooth, the sidewalks didn't have ups and downs from frost heaving,  etc.  I could look up and watch the birds, scenery as I walked...

So am working on a new habit...looking up ...pray that I don't stumble o n my own feet or o the paths..


Proverbs 2:20
Thus you will walk in the ways of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous.

Proverbs 3:6
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
tlb-in everything you do. Put god first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success ...

Proverbs 3:17
Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace.

Proverbs 4:11
I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment