Saturday, June 1, 2013

Chapters...

New chapter...

We talk about new chapters In our lives,
Teen years, Marriage, children, new jobs, new locations, teens, empty nest, marriages, grand-parenting , retirement, widowhood...the list goes on...new chapters

New learning phases, what is God trying to teach us during this new chapter??? This new day???

What made me think of it....Paul and Connie holmes are actually beginning a trip from Washington to Nevada to start a new chapter.  These last five years have been lots of  new chapters , retirement, health, moving, loss, helping others.....

Now to Nevada, what is waiting there?.  Family, a home, ministry....searching for the illusive meteorites , new friends....

Just looking at the Bible statistics-

The Old Testament contains 592,493 words, 23,214 verses, 929 chapters, and 39 books. The New Testament contains 181,253 words, 7,959 verses, 260 chapters and 27 books. The total for Old and New Testament, 773,746 words, 31,173 verses, 1,189 chapters and 66 books., -Squido.

How many chapters do we each have in our lives, how many words,,side notes , .???

As God knows the number of hairs we have, He also knows how many days,..How many chapters we each have..and what is written in those chapters...

Thank you for the chapters, the easy ones and the hard ones...help us to,live each one to the fullest ....

Psalm 90:12 NIV
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Psalm 90:12 MSG
Oh! Teach us to live well!
    Teach us to live wisely and well!

Psalm 139:15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
    they would outnumber the grains of sand—
    when I awake, I am still with you.

Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

Matthew 10:30 NIV
And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.



No comments:

Post a Comment