Saturday, June 22, 2013


Thanksgiving, again and again.....

Tough words to hear over and over....especially when the times are tough....

Rebelliousness is an option....why this? Why now?  But rebelliousness just causes more heartache, anger, bitterness, death of joy.....death....

So there are choices we all get to make everyday....every situation .....bitter or better...wisdom or foolishness .......

Eccl 3:1There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2     a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3     a time to kill and a time to heal,
    a time to tear down and a time to build,
4     a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5     a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
    a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6     a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7     a time to tear and a time to mend,
    a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8     a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.



Jesus calling-June 22

"Thank Me for the very things that are troubling you........ 
........
 your thankful words, prayed in faith, will eventually make a difference in your heart. Thankfulness awakens you to My Presence, which overshadows all your problems.

I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.
—Psalm 116:17 nkjv

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
—Philippians 4:4–6"



Psalm 69:30
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

Psalm 95:2
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

Jeremiah 30:19
From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained.

1 Corinthians 1:4
[ Thanksgiving ] I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 4:15
All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.


1 Timothy 4:4
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

2 Timothy 1:3
[ Thanksgiving ] I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers.

Philemon 1:4
[ Thanksgiving and Prayer ] I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment