Friday, July 12, 2013

Faithful servants....mentoring women....

Faithful servants......mentoring women....

Over the years I have had several women in my life who have been wonderful examples for living... My grandmothers, some of their friends,  my mother and some of her friends , 
College professors, Sunday school teachers,  women's leaders, friends, Biblical examples, older women InThe church, ......

Now,  I am one of those "older" women!  Wow, where did the time go?

With an attitude of gratitude...I want to thank all who have put so much into my life over the years.   All those who encourage, who stand , who are faithful, who teach either by example or words, who love, who forgive, who hug, .all....you have been put into my life and others for a purpose and a plan....

Thank you.....

1 Samuel 2:9a
He will guard the feet of his faithful servants, .....

Psalm 85:8a
I will listen to what God the Lord says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants....

Psalm 148:14
And he has raised up for his people a horn, the praise of all his faithful servants, of Israel, the people close to his heart. Praise the Lord.

Matthew 24:45
“Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?

Titus 3:3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment