Friday, July 19, 2013

Cloning....

Cloning.....

Several years ago, there was news of cloning sheep and other animals,,,Dolly, the  sheep was cloned from another sheep So that they were identical, had identical characteristics.  Then the concern was cloning people for whatever reason ..  You never give them the same life experiences which can be so much a part of our makeup as a person...

As I watch my dad, I wonder how much am I like him.......we both sleep the same on our sides.  My hair looks like his in the morning-woody woodpecker style, same color and texture,some of our mannerisms are the same...

I know I have made some decisions in my life not to be like my parents, and to be me personally..and others to carry on like them...

We have had similar experiences and some Very different ones which make us unique In our  outlook on life, the way we live..the way we interact, the way we hope, and think...but the genes are still there, strong in many ways....

Matthew 13:43
Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Matthew 7:24Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock...

Matthew 10:25a
It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters.....

Luke 6:40
The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher.

Ephesians 4:24
and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Philippians 2:2
then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.

1 Peter 3:8
Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.

1 John 4:17
This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus.


I love my father.....but, i want to follow Jesus....

No comments:

Post a Comment