Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Corvallis memories

Corvallis Memories....

Corvallis holds so many memories from many , many years:
College
First date and many dates thereafter with Don, until a proposal; my parents first meeting with Don;our first home; Our first dog; first snow;tree falling in the woods he inherited; Glenn and Elizabeth Decker; college graduation; many meals at the Decker home; preparing for Nevada; many, many trips to here for Christmas and other visits;
Returning to care for Elizabeth; building a new home on Decker Rd; Northwest Hills Baptist Church; Santiam Christian Schools; Grad school at Western Conservative Baptist Seminary; high school graduations; our first email account; teen years, "proms", grandparent funerals; so many friends; returning to Nevada; and finally a memorial where we started. 

A full circle of our lives..... 43 years of memories culminated into  piece of time..so many things, events that are pictures in our minds, hearts..... "In God's Loving Care"...
In retrospect , that is what it is all was and is, loving care......


Psalm 63:6
On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night.

Psalm 77:6
I remembered my songs in the night. My heart meditated ....

Psalm 77:11
I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.

Psalm 105:5.a
Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles.....
Psalm 111:4
He has caused his wonders to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and compassionate.

Psalm 143:5
I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment