Monday, July 15, 2013

Choices.....chosen....


 Choices.....chosen....

There are times when there are no choices and others when the choices are unlimited.

Sometimes all the choices are all wonderful and others when you have to weigh carefully , prayerfully ,  which would be the right choice.  They may affect many or few....they may hurt at first, totally, or not at all.
It may as easy as which fruit or veggie to have or which ice cream to have at the yogurt shoppe..
It may be which house to rent or buy...
Which color to paint....
Which article of clothing to wear...
Which activity to do......
Which doctor...which treatment....no treatment...
which gravestone to place, when, why....
Which church to attend or not....

How does this impact others, what will be the outcome...does it hurt or build up......encourage or destroy....

Will it be hard or easy....
What is the ultimate goal?
Do I have peace with the decision???
Is it right or wrong?

What will others think...

They buzz around in your head......until your mind lights on the ONE and you go with it....

Sometimes hard decisions or choices hurt, but the ending is for the good...

Lord, help me to make right choices in all I do....say....act...think....that each would ultimately glorify you.....


Jesus calling , July 14
"Keep walking with Me along the path I have chosen for you. Your desire to live close to Me is a delight to My heart. I could instantly grant you the spiritual riches you desire, but that is not My way for you. Together we will forge a pathway up the high mountain. The journey is arduous at times, and you are weak. Someday you will dance light-footed on the high peaks; but for now, your walk is often plodding and heavy. All I require of you is to take the next step, clinging to My hand for strength and direction. Though the path is difficult and the scenery dull at the moment, there are sparkling surprises just around the bend. Stay on the path I have selected for you. It is truly the path of Life."

If the Lord delights in a man’s way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.
—Psalm 37:23-24

Psalm 119:30
I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.

Psalm 119:173
May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts.

Ephesians 1:4
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

Ephesians 1:11
In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,

Colossians 1:27
To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment