Monday, September 9, 2013

Path of light.....


Path of light.....

Yesterday morning, as I was walking, the sun was at an angle that all the things around me were silhouettes, the sidewalk was aglow with wetness of the morning sprinkling , the grass was billions of diamonds. ....the path was shining ahead.......light and dark all around....

As I continued to walk , the sun ascended a little higher and there was a little color instead of the silhouettes...but the paths still shown, with the diamonds in the grass still sparkling all around.....

What a picture....a path of light.....stretching out before me....it was unique, the right timing..the right angle....the right message....follow the light....enjoy the unfolding Of the day....

It's that moment by moment, line upon line time...adding more and more light to the day...time...


2 Samuel 23:4
he is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning, like the brightness after rain that brings grass from the earth.’

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

John 1:4
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

John 8:12
[ Dispute Over Jesus’ Testimony ] When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

John 12:46
I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

Genesis 1:4
God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

Exodus 13:21
By day the Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.

2 Samuel 22:29
You, Lord, are my lamp; the Lord turns my darkness into light.

Job 33:28
God has delivered me from going down to the pit, and I shall live to enjoy the light of life.’

Psalm 18:28
You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.

Psalm 19:8
The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes.

Psalm 27:1
[ Psalm 27 ] [ Of David. ] The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 36:9
For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.

Psalm 76:4
You are radiant with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game.

Isaiah 60:20
Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end.

Matthew 5:14
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.

Matthew 5:15
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

Thank you for Your path....Your  light....Your gentle timing......
Other thoughts....








No comments:

Post a Comment