Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ephesians 2:10

Ephesians 2:10 Reading this verse, I was struck by the first phrase, "we are God's handiwork"...oh, we hear it, every once in a while...but does our soul hear it, deep down.....handiwork, workmanship, treasured possession, his very own, cared for, fearfully and wonderfully made..... I just had to let that sink in, settle in my being...we are cherished beyond measure because He is beyond measure, loved, held, enfolded, covered, .....in all those hidden places that no else sees......He knows every cell, every thought , every hair... It is beyond comprehension....but of so comforting.....He loves me.....no amount of crafting that I do has that amount of completion....thought....our intimate friends and family cannot fathom nor take that place of care, that deepness....only Him....our Creator..... Thank you...... Ephesians 2:10. NIV For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10 Amplified Bible (AMP) 10 For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. Exodus 19:5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Titus 2:14. ...who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. Psalm 8:4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? Psalm 37:18 The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care, and their inheritance will endure forever. Matthew 10: 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment