Friday, March 28, 2014

What am I thinking?......



What am I thinking?....

http://www.quotesforthemind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Inspiring-Positive-Lifestyle-Quotes-You-cant-live-a-positive-life-with-A-negative-mind.jpg

Each morning when  I wake up, I say "thank you"..  Then I mentally go through the day, before I turn on the light, grab my iPad, check the email, the headlines, then settle down into devotions-my comfort zone...

...all the while, asking, "what lesson am I to learn about today?"  The answer may be from a quote, a devotion, a verse, an observation, a thought, yesterday's events, a thought in the night......anywhere .....and then it expands....if these were my last words/actions, how would I want them to read?.....and what does the Word have to say about them??? As inevitably we have to turn back to God's word for us.   My lesson won't be what another's is, but in sharing, it may uplift another...or create an environment of expanding in their life....and mine.....encourage....

It is overwhelming to think that God loves us so much that He can enter our lives with His Words and make them pertinent in all situations...bringing to mind Himself...what would he do, react, care, and pass that on to us who are like a vapor in the wind of time...and then He has the patience to teach us lessons over and over again if we don't get it the first time...or even the second....

Thank YOU, again for a new day...lessons to learn,....thoughts along the way...Your presence...Your Patience with me.....Your encouragement... Your love that has no end...


Psalm 19:14 (KJV)
 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Philippians 3:8-9
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things. Phil 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment