Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Broken seashell....


Broken seashells....

Yesterday,  I walked along the seashore looking for seashells...especially sand dollars....there were literally hundreds of them, but broken, no whole ones....I searched and searched, but to no avail....

It is like looking for whole people....we are all broken in some way and won't really be whole until we reach heaven..some brokenness is obvious, for others, it is well hidden away in their hearts,minds....

We live in a broken world, even with as much beauty as there is, it is broken and decaying...the beauty fleeting....the flowers bloom, and then wither away, dying to,live again next time....the same with the grass, the seeds....

I am so glad  that God takes us, broken as we are, molds us, works with us as broken vessels, until  the day we finally reach perfection in His heavenly realm...he gives us robes of righteousness, eternal life, new songs, new bodies, HIs light and no tears....

Thank You is not enough....for all You do....help me sing Your praises, Your life...Your truth....in all that I do....

Psalm 34:18

New International Version (NIV)
18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

2 Corinthians 7:1
Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.




No comments:

Post a Comment