Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Be exalted….Psalm 108, 57,60…

  Be exalted….Psalm 108, 57, 60…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYSyt6uOGyA


Reading the psalm, 108, immediately brought to mind this song…

We don’t hear it often anymore, but, it was a wonderful praise song in the past…basically it follows Pslam  108…

But, Psalm 108 combines Psalms 57 and 60…written by David…


Why, the repeat…not sure…did he just need to repeat the words that were in his heart again? Did he wake up with those words running through his mind…and say…”I just need to write them again”…


If this verse in 2 Timothy is true, which it is…”All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

2Tim.3.16-17

Then, there is no mistake that the words in Psalm 108 are repeated…I needed to read it twice, meditate on it, have it flow deep into my heart and soul…God is worthy of being Exalted….over and over again….He is worthy of praise…


“With God we shall do valiantly;it is he who will tread down our foes.” Vs 13


Thank YOU….


 My heart is steadfast, O God!

I will sing and make melody with all my being! 

Awake, O harp and lyre!I will awake the dawn! 

I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples;

I will sing praises to you among the nations. 

For your steadfast love is great above the heavens;your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. 

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!

Let your glory be over all the earth! 

That your beloved ones may be delivered,give salvation by your right hand and answer me! 

God has promised in his holiness:“

With exultation I will divide up Shechem andportion out the Valley of Succoth. 

Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine;Ephraim is my helmet,Judah my scepter. 

Moab is my washbasin;upon Edom I cast my shoe;over Philistia I shout in triumph.” 

Who will bring me to the fortified city?Who will lead me to Edom? Have you not rejected us, O God?You do not go out, O God, with our armies. 

Oh grant us help against the foe,for vain is the salvation of man! With God we shall do valiantly;it is he who will tread down our foes.

Ps.108.1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment