Sunday, February 15, 2015

Know.....

Know...

Knowing....I am challenged by that word...will I ever know in fullness my Lord, here on this planet?  His word says the Spirit gives wisdom, understanding, and revelation so that we can know Jesus better, that we will know the hope to which He has called us, that we will trust in His because we know Him, ....but the infiniteness of Him seems unreachable, unknowable...until we meet Him face to face in Glory...

If I knew everything, I would be like God and that is not so..I can never be like Him...nor do I want the responsibilities of His...there are times I wish I had some answers, but they are even to lofty for me to understand...I sometimes want to know all the answers to my questions,  but even that would be too much for my finite mind.....so I just lay them out, letting Him choose what or if He desires to reveal I know...we can know the most important things...that He is the true God and the eternal life....that we can trust Him, .....even when we don't know all the answers....

Thank YOU, that we can know You as the true God, our redeemer, our maker....and so much more ....

Ephesians 1:17-18 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, ....

1 John 5:20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 

Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. 

Psalm 36:10 Continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart. 

Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” 

Psalm 100:3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 

Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I Know that full well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment