Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Held...and other songs....

Held....and other songs .....






There are times when only music speaks to my soul, through the words and melodies of saints long gone or current ones whose lives and words touch me deeply...

Songs are recorded throughout the Bible for different reasons, victory, history, 
Deep emotions....they stick in our minds with their poignant words and melodies  and even lessons to lear and remember....


Holy, holy, holy on YouTube ....many versions

Psalm 42:8 By day the Lord directs his love,at night his song is with me—a prayer to the God of my life. 

Deuteronomy 31:22-23, 30 Deuteronomy 32:44-45 So Moses wrote down this song that day and taught it to the Israelites. The Lord gave this command to Joshua son of Nun: “Be strong and courageous, for you will bring the Israelites into the land I promised them on oath, and I myself will be with you.” And Moses recited the words of this song from beginning to end in the hearing of the whole assembly of Israel: Moses came with Joshua son of Nun and spoke all the words of this song in the hearing of the people. When Moses finished reciting all these words to all Israel, 

Job 35:10 But no one says, ‘Where is God my Maker,who gives songs in the night, .....

Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place;you will protect me from troubleand surround me with songs of deliverance. 

Ephesians 5:19-20 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Colossians 3:16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 

Thank YOU for songs that touch deeply....


Sorry about any advertising ...some I just could not get out .....

No comments:

Post a Comment