Monday, February 24, 2014

Keep my head above the waves....

Keep my head above the waves....

We sang a new song, to me, yesterday....one of the lines, was "keep my head above the waves".
 I tried looking it up and couldn't find it, so it has another name....but As I was looking it up, I found the YouTube  site with Hillsong live concerts, as well as others...felt I like I was sitting amongst the concert attendees participating and listening to praise song after praise song...just choose the song...a multitude of venues, multitudes of people singing, praising together, worshipping in song and prayer...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnfT4arZtI        For one and many...

Our technology helps us be a part of the world out there that many of us aren't able to attend in person, but enjoy anyway....thank you for that...

Someday, we will be a part of the world of singers in heaven, worshiping..praising...now we have the opportunity in our churches, or at home for those who can't get out...it lifts our spirits, touches our hearts, minds, souls..new songs, old ones, the Psalms, feelings that we hold close, tears unchecked, hands down or up, whatever posture...whatever culture, skin color, language ...we can all praise in song....

Thank YOU for singing,  it touches the soul....

Psalm 98:5
make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing,

Song of Songs 2:12a
Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, ....

Isaiah 14:7
All the lands are at rest and at peace; they break into singing.

Isaiah 51:11
Those the Lord has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Acts 16:25
About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them.

Colossians 3:16
Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.


Jesus calling-February 24

Be still in the Light of My Presence, while I communicate Love to you. There is no force in the universe as powerful as My Love. You are constantly aware of limitations: your own and others’. But there is no limit to My Love; it fills all of space, time, and eternity.

Now you see through a glass, darkly, but someday you will see Me face to Face. Then you will be able to experience fully how wide and long and high and deep is My Love for you. If you were to experience that now, you would be overwhelmed to the point of feeling crushed. But you have an eternity ahead of you, absolutely guaranteed, during which you can enjoy My Presence in unrestricted ecstasy. For now, the knowledge of My loving Presence is sufficient to carry you through each day.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
—1 Corinthians 13:12 kjv

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
—Ephesians 3:16–19

No comments:

Post a Comment