Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Through the thick and thin.....

Through the thick and the thin.....

Through time, we gather people along the way, some are acquaintances- on the fringe, others are friends....those who, no matter what, you an call in distress or jubilation, Prayer or praise.....they are there through the thick and thin, the rich or poor, the laughter or the tears....friends.....the ones you call to sit with during heart-stopping surgery, emergency anything, the greatest joys, the lowest lows...weddings, funerals, births...rich or poor,  they are there for you...sometimes in person or sometimes in spirit.... They care no matter the distance or the subject....

I so appreciate those friends.....through life....thank you...one and all....

Thank YOU, God, for the friends you have given me...help me to be that friend to others...through the thick and thin.....

1 Samuel 20:42
Jonathan said to David, “Go in peace, for we have sworn friendship with each other in the name of the Lord, saying, ‘The Lord is witness between you and me, and between your descendants and my descendants forever.’” Then David left, and Jonathan went back to the town.

Job 2:11
When Job’s three friends, Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite, heard about all the troubles that had come upon him, they set out from their homes and met together by agreement to go and sympathize with him and comfort him.

Job 42:10
After Job had prayed for his friends, the Lord restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before.

Proverbs 12:26a
The righteous choose their friends carefully, ....


Daniel 2:17
Then Daniel returned to his house and explained the matter to his friends Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah.


Luke 15:6
....Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’

Luke 15:9
And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.’

John 15:15
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Acts 10:24
The following day he arrived in Caesarea. Cornelius was expecting them and had called together his relatives and close friends.

Acts 13:38
“Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.










No comments:

Post a Comment