Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Traveling ....

Traveling....

Yesterday, finishing up on the 10 day tour/trip, we all traveled our separate  ways to our respective homes.  There was a running text of who was where, times, departures and  arrivals until it closed out in the evening with safe arrivals for all...how we used modern technology to connect and check on others...a great idea...I am sure we had those with our families as well...it pays to make sure everyone is safe and sound ...

We had that running text all during the trip as well, sharing pictures, locations, plans, comments, stops and starts, purchases...again connecting when the need or desire arose...it was a safety feature as well...

We could even track others on one program...I was tracked as I walked...someone knew where I was all the time, as I did them...as long as the Internet was available...

I picture God who it ever present, ever knowing watching me, knowing exactly what I saying or doing...He knows the yesterday, the present and the future of my "running text"...what a comfort ...I am in His hands...thank YOU for Your watchcare...

In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
Job 12:10

My times are in your hands; ....
Psalm 31:15a

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
Psalm 73:23-25

For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
Isaiah 41:13

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.
Isaiah 49:16

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment