Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Babies....

Babies....

One hot topic of the group I have been traveling with is grandchildren...all of their exploits, their wonderful additions to our lives...we can look at the beauty of the world around us for days on end, but we get to go home and enjoy the blessings of our children and grandchildren...there is nothing quite like them...they are our joy...no matter what...

I thought it fitting on my last day to be blessed in finding a mother moose and  her baby sleeping peacefully. I quietly took a picture from a distance ....the mother raised her head, protectively, watching me closely while the baby slept on in quiet repose oblivious to the world around it...we also saw baby foxes frolicking near their den on our day into the Denali park...young life all around...

No matter what we see, explore, experience, eventually the topic returns to family...how we love them...how we are entertained by them....their pictures, our  gifts (or not) for them and our communication with them throughout this
trip...thank YOU for family....

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Your children hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you. Lift up your eyes and look around; all your children gather and come to you. As surely as I live, ” declares the Lord, “you will wear them all as ornaments; you will put them on, like a bride.
Isaiah 49:15-18

Now a man of the tribe of Levi married a Levite woman, and she became pregnant and gave birth to a son. When she saw that he was a fine child, she hid him for three months.
Exodus 2:1-2

movie about babies around the world , YouTube, Babies...(I love this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment