Monday, August 18, 2014

Disappeared .....

Disappeared ......

Last night we had more thunder and lightning, going on and on for a long period of time.....it rumbled, crashed, lighted the house over and over again....

My little dog was so frightened and was shaking so bad...he could have sold himself as a vibrator.....he sat on my lap or hid under the bed...watching the ceiling,,..anticipating.....trembling....until at last the storm passed....I watched the storm roll through, but he was waiting for it to end....

Finally it ended and he needed to go out....then he disappeared...he has never done that before...I called and called, finally driving around the neighbor in the blackness calling, looking for a panicking dog, visualizing all sorts of things........finally coming back to the house, opening the door again to find him, soaking wet, more than ready to come into the warm lightning free house....
He was glad to be home.....wiggling around getting dried off and scurrying into his bed for a rest....

There is no disappearing from God, no hiding place where He cannot find us .....He doesn't panic, nor is He surprised.....He fills the heaven and earth....nothing we do or say is hidden from Him....that is both scary and comforting.....He knows all from the beginning to the end...we can abide in Him...in His watchful care....and once we are HIs, He never leaves or forsakes us...we are secure....

thank YOU for Your care, Your all knowing, all seeing, all presence...help me to abide more and more in Your security.....


Job 34:22 There is no deep shadow, no utter darkness, where evildoers can hide.

Jeremiah 23:24 Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the Lord. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the Lord.

Revelation 6:16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 38:9 All my longings lie open before you, Lord; my sighing is not hidden from you.

Psalm 69:5 You, God, know my folly; my guilt is not hidden from you.

Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Jeremiah 16:17 My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, nor is their sin concealed from my eyes.

Daniel 2:22 He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.

Matthew 10:26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.


No comments:

Post a Comment