Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hearts in the sky....

Hearts on the sky.....

I have a friend whose husband is a geologist, so she has had the opportunity to see a lot of rocks over the the years....she collects heart shaped rocks of all kinds..and she has a lot...so anytime I find a heart shaped rock, I think of her and her collection...she has a ministry to women for her testimony and gifting of ministering in hospitality and mentoring...I see her posts on Facebook with notes of encouragement to many people...we spent our last thanksgiving with her family, she sat with me during my husbands brain surgery....I sat with her during many tense moments of her life...hearts...encouraging one another...

Last night our town had a huge display of fireworks...there was a new design that had the "wow factor" for me anyway.....huge red heart shaped  designs came out time after time...so pretty...amid so many other wonderful designs...amazing how They pack those designs in big tubes to blow into the skies .....

Hearts...we have valentines day, giving hearts reminds us of love to and from those around us....or just a heart shaped rock...reminders...

We could have a heart-shaped Bible as well..to remind us of the timeless love shown there through the ages...through all the storms of life as well as all the wonderful times of life...

Thank YOU, for your "hearts" in the sky, your love for us consistently and continually pouring out for all to see.....
 
Psalm 9:1 [ Psalm 9 ] [ For the director of music. To the tune of “The Death of the Son.” A psalm of David. ] I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

Psalm 19:8 The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes.


Psalm 19:14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Ephesians 3:16-18New International Version (NIV)
16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment