Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Verses of comfort…3…

 


Verses of comfort …3…


This is my third week of the three week cycles…cherishing each day…thank YOU


I have more energy, walk faster, no leaden legs and get better sleep this week of each cycle…and feel more like myself…yay…thank YOU…

So I try to do as much as I can to catch up…various appointments, chores, etc…

Again cherishing the time…thank YOU…


I think of the song, “rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice…rejoice , rejoice again I say rejoice “…but I realize that I need to sing that song on the other two weeks as well, but a little harder…thank YOU…


These verses are just a few on my long list of verses of comfort, no particular order, just ones that pop into each of my days…

Thank YOU….


“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV).


 The Lord your God is with you,the Mighty Warrior who saves.

He will take great delight in you;

in his love he will no longer rebuke you,but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Zeph.3.17NIV


“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John‬ 3:16 NIV‬). 


 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Rom.5.1-5


“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up” (Galatians 6:9 NIV).


 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

John.15.2


The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18 NIV).


“Your faithfulness endures to all generations; you have established the earth, and it stands fast” (Psalm 119:90 ESV).


“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9 ESV).


Praise you in the storm…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fo0A7jpLsk


No comments:

Post a Comment