Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Verses of comfort…2…

 


Verses of comfort…2



I had my second infusion yesterday, injection today…

1/3 of the way done…yay…this week is the hardest each time in the  cycle of three weeks…


Everyday, it seems, I get a new comfort verse, whether from other people, Bible reading, a song, or the Holy Spirit…I am not forsaken through these times or anytime…


Thank YOU….



“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV).


 The Lord your God is with you,the Mighty Warrior who saves.

He will take great delight in you;

in his love he will no longer rebuke you,but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Zeph.3.17NIV


 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

John.15.2


Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me” (Psalm 31:2-3 NIV).


“Teach me to do Your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground” (Psalm 143:10 NIV).


My eyes are awake through the night watches, That I may meditate on Your word” (Psalm 119:148 NKJV).


“We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans” (Romans 8:26 NIV).


The Lord will keep you from all harm—He will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore” (Psalm 121:7-8 NIV).


“I have made you and I will carry you; 

I will sustain you and I will rescue you” (Isaiah 46:4b NIV). 


 For the Lord God is a sun and shield;the Lord bestows favor and honor;no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Ps.84.11


 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

2Cor.4.17



In the secret…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9qreZA--ks

No comments:

Post a Comment