Sunday, May 26, 2024

Our magnificent design….

 Our magnificent design….


 For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,I know that full well. 

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place,when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 

Your eyes saw my unformed body;all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 

How precious to me are your thoughts, God!

How vast is the sum of them!

Ps.139.13-17


With this cancer regimen, there are definitely some down days…I marvel at the of medicine and their interactions…what each is supposed to do, how they work together…each has a purpose…each to help eliminate the enemy, cancer…


Then, I marvel at how my body reacts…we are made so intricately…studying biology lots of years ago, we studied how many ways we eliminate toxins from our body…am sure now there is much more knowledge on that matter…there are big ways to get rid of toxins, but each big way is backed by a multitude of microscopic workings that God perfected in each one of us…what a Designer!!!


Thank YOU….


Creation song…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjtzPZ6sMSw




https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/immune-system-fight-infection



No comments:

Post a Comment