Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Lots of conversations…

 Lots of conversations….


I just finished the four gospels in chronological order…I finally figured out what it was like…


Sitting at a table with a few friends who have seen or heard the same events from different vantage points…they are excited to tell their version and can’t wait until one finishes, they interrupt one another and back forth it goes…you get a wonderful account from all and can view the events through the eyes and ears of each person…one more narrative, another more blow by blow with interesting details….yet another with very personal comments….all are correct from various views…and interpersonal relationships…


They all point toward the Savior…parts of his life here…his impact at the time and for all time…


I know I see Him differently than my neighbors, He works differently in my life than He does theirs…but, it is all to his glory…we each have a story about Jesus…


John finished book with…


 “This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true. Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.”

John.21.24-25


There are still books being written, lives being written…and they would fill much more than the whole world…about how Jesus works …He is personal, present…


Thank YOU…


I won’t let go…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA0YKJ0_Ivk

No comments:

Post a Comment