Thursday, January 7, 2016

Without regret....

Without regret....


"101 things to get rid of without Regret--declutter today..."
 "New Years resolutions that are worth keeping..."
Detox for the New Year...
Exercises to continue for the New Year....
1001 places to visit...
Read your Bible in a year....

The New Year is here...we are one week into it...the new model sales have started, the "to do" lists have appeared...tax season has reopened its yearly data accumulation file...diets and exercise machines are being advertised...a year of "new"... 

So many choices, what is important and what is not..I did read each one of these articles..each had pertinent information that I hope to use..there are things I need to get rid of, resolutions that are worth keeping, the smoothie recipes are good-I have tried some, I want to continue the exercises, I have started on the places to visit and the Bible is more than worth reading again ...to name a few...

We each get the chance to choose what is important to change, throw away, keep and remain the same...but we need to get to end of the year "without regret"...  in our decisions...so we need to choose wisely...being ready for God's intervention as well...as His plans for our new year may vary with our own....
There are hugs to bestow, thank yous to be said, words of encouragement to be sent, smiles to be shared, gifts to be used ...add these to the lists and the new year may be brighter and without regrets...


Psalm 90:6 In the morning it springs up new, but by evening it is dry and withered. 

It made me think of this verse in psalms...this speaks of a new day..but I put for a year...we are given this piece of time..and I don't want to get to end of this year thinking my choices  making it a "dry and withered" year...but something with new joys, new understandings, wiser, good choices...

Thank YOU for your plans, Your new days...help me rejoice in each one....without regrets...

No comments:

Post a Comment