Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Backup....

Backup....

My computer has been having some issues lately, so the computer repairman came to work on it. I actually hadn't pushed any wrong buttons this time, just needed a tune up..

Plus, One of my really important and extensive files kept saying, "this folder cannot be seen and has been corrupted".  Not what I wanted to see!!  So he worked on that as well and suggested I put in an automatic backup system...to which I readily agreed...now I can open my files anywhere I am.....what concept and they aren't lost!!!  He did retrieve my file, by the way....with its 300+ entries...yay!!! And thank You!!!

Backup and retrieval reminded me that God is always there..He is our backup in all circumstances...but not only is He our backup, He is our forward, sideward and all around...He encompasses us with His enfolding arms of protection...and not only that, He has put His Holy Spirit inside us...we are fully filled with Him, a concept that is mind blowing ...I don't understand it, but His word says it...so I have to believe that it is true...He never leaves us...

Thank YOU for Your Miraculous ways in our lives...beyond our comprehension ...but true...

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 

 Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? 
Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 
As it is written:“For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Psalm 139:8-10 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me,your right hand will hold me fast. 





No comments:

Post a Comment