Saturday, January 23, 2016

Lights...


Light....

The day is slowly awakening outside..the light is becoming more and more visible as well as the shadows are becoming less and less..the darkness is retreating ....

Ephesians 5:13-14 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. 
This is why it is said:“Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead,and Christ will shine on you.” 

That was my morning's opening verse...

 The outside objects become clearer and no longer await in darkness .  I turn my lights on and the rooms become visible..I no longer stumble around in the dark...

Light was the first part of creation..."let there be light"...."it was good" and it was "separated  from darkness"....Genesis 1:3-4...

What a picture, light and darkness. It is throughout the Word..light and darkness ...separation...from Genesis to Revelation ....light and darkness...good and bad...with the good, Victorious....Living...He is our Light...

thank YOU for being the Light...showing me the way in the darkness, revealing darkness in me...help me be a lamp to others...let Your Light shine forth ...

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Job 12:13, 22 “To God belong wisdom and power;  counsel and understanding are his. 
He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light. 

Psalm 18:28 You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. 

Psalm 89:15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord. 

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet,a light on my path. 

Psalm 119:130 The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple. 

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” 

1 John 1:5-7 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 
If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.
 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment