Thursday, October 26, 2023

Early morning musings…

 Early morning musings


My tribute…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lv6-BbgPq0


I was awakened this morning with this song that wove it’s way through my early morning prayers…because…


 “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Phil.4:4-7


Including those on my prayer lists…


In wove it’s way through my PT exercises…

Because…


 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Jas.1.2-4


 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Rom.5.3-5


 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Heb.12.1-3


Through my thoughts for the day….


 To humans belong the plans of the heart,but from the Lord comes the proper answer of the tongue. 

All a person’s ways seem pure to them,but motives are weighed by the Lord. 

Commit to the Lord whatever you do,and he will establish your plans. 

In their hearts humans plan their course,but the Lord establishes their steps.

Prov.16.1-3,9


 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Jer.29.11-13


Even as I write this…the song is still weaving it way through the words written here and beyond…


They help me…


 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

2Cor.10.5


 I will be glad and rejoice in you;I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

Ps.9.2


 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;his love endures forever.

Ps.118.29


Psalm 118 song ….


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcEr9OkFP-s


Thank YOU…


No comments:

Post a Comment