Wednesday, January 4, 2023

January 4…what is good…plans…

January 4…what is good….a plan…


He has told you, O man, what is good;and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness,and to walk humbly with your God?

Mic.6.8 

  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

Jer.29.11-13









A few days  ago, I talked about Bible reading plans…I sincerely hope that who reads this has chosen a plan…, it may be a verse a day, a phrase to meditate upon, a whole portion or even reading through the whole Bible in a period of time.

Letting God’s Word permeate your soul…lead you through your day…gives you truth, wisdom to live by, knowledge…it can help one make right decisions, change attitudes, learn so much…make us complete…it brings us to the Savior…


  All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

2Tim.3.16-17


I thought about this as I read the first of the book of Luke…writing to Theophilus…” that you may have certainty”…”concerning the things you have been taught”…


 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile a narrative of the things that have been accomplished among us, just as those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and ministers of the word have delivered them to us, it seemed good to me also, having followed all things closely for some time past, to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, that you may have certainty concerning the things you have been taught.

Luke.1:1-4


Luke wanted his friend to know about Jesus…the certainty…

The Jesus Film Project has used Luke’s Book as the basis of their “Jesus Film” to tell the world about Jesus…now in 2000 heart languages and growing, it is used world wide to introduce people to the Savior…

God so desires that all know Him, to fellowship with Him…to walk humbly with Him….


Thank YOU….





No comments:

Post a Comment