Monday, January 2, 2023

January 2…verses for today…

 January 2…verses for today…


I loved that these two very different verses were chosen as verses of the day…

I picture Jesus standing there at the door of our hearts knocking, seeking us…we have only to let Him in…to treasure His company… to sit at his feet…to listen…to absorb…. To meditate on the words He says…


  Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Rev.3.20

 


And then, as in this prayer of Moses, ask God to get a heart of wisdom…being satisfied in His steadfast love, rejoicing all of our days…


 So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom. 

Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love,that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Ps.90.12,Ps.90.14


This touches my heart …at this beginning of a new year…


Thank YOU…



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7PElDOnN2k

No comments:

Post a Comment