Saturday, July 23, 2016

Life hacks....

Life hacks.....

Life hacks...I don't even know what a life hack is, but it popped up on my computer this morning...

http://www.coolestone.com/media/15005/10-Money-Saving-LIFE-HACKS-To-Try-At-Home/#.V5NjuZBHaK0

This was interesting and down to earth, plus usable...then of course it went into more and more hack hints if you followed it  into cyber space.

So, how did it fit into today's thoughts after reading from the Word..? I was reading Psalm 17 earlier and underling promises...

-You listen to my cry
-You examine, test me
-You answer me
-You hear my prayers
-You show the wonder  of your great love
-You keep me as the apple of your eye
-You hide me
-You save me
-You rescue me..
-You still the hunger of those you cherish
-I will be satisfied with seeing You...

Simple hacks...big promises of a Great God...

Thank YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment