Saturday, July 2, 2016

God bless the USA...

God Bless the USA...

I have to admit I like listening to these guys with their mellow  blending voices ...

http://www.coolestone.com/media/14975/Lee-Greenwood---God-Bless-The-USA---Home-Free-Cover---A-Cappella/#.V3evApBHaK2

As we ran in the pool yesterday, the music was a medley of patriotic songs, one after another, ending with "God bless the USA". Actually, many of us hummed along or sang the words as we jogged, huffing and puffing...was a good way to make at the time go more quickly, the rigors of the running softened by the feeling of patriotism ...memories of flags flying and folded, fireworks, 21 gun salutes, people in combat for our freedom...

Thank YOU for the country You have given us, let us not waste the blessing you have bestowed...

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.


No comments:

Post a Comment