Thursday, June 5, 2014

Noises on the night....

Noises in the night....

Last night, I was a wakened by pounding....,must have been repair work in the inside of the ship...had been during the previous day as well....since this is a ship that is open 24 hours a day...so I put my earplugs in and went back to sleep...letting them pound away...

Both Josephs, Jacob, Samuel, various leaders and others were awakened in the night....to dreams, to angels, God talking, messages....

There are times when that is when I listen the best is at night, to hear the gentle voice of God...comforting, reminding, caring, praying, writing on my heart....there are other times, it feels like He just holds my hand, being near....during those night watches...some, I go to sleep again, others, I am awake...I don't interpret dreams, but some are unforgettable...for me personally....

Other nights, there are rude awakenings, and it feels like darkness is assailing me...then I need the assurance of God that all is well in those night watches....the "here I am"...


Thank YOU for your watchcare....in my life, day or night...

Genesis 28:12
He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.

Genesis 31:10
“In breeding season I once had a dream in which I looked up and saw that the male goats mating with the flock were streaked, speckled or spotted.

Genesis 31:11
The angel of God said to me in the dream, ‘Jacob.’ I answered, ‘Here I am.’

Genesis 37:5
Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more.

Judges 7:15
When Gideon heard the dream and its interpretation, he bowed down and worshiped. He returned to the camp of Israel and called out, “Get up! The Lord has given the Midianite camp into your hands.”

1 Samuel 3

1 Kings 3:5
At Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream, and God said, “Ask for whatever you want me to give you.”

Daniel 2:1

Matthew 1:24, 2:13






No comments:

Post a Comment