Thursday, March 23, 2023

Iron, bones, muscles…

 Iron, bones, muscles…


I had to chuckle at this verse this morning as it came across the internet…


“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭27‬:‭17‬ ‭ESV‬‬


This week I had a full hip replacement…

“Oh, this one is easy…”

“Easier that knee…”

“You will be up in no time…”


NOT….


One of my sons pointed out, though, that my past surgeries have been in and out, nothing prolonged or I was a lot younger….


Anyway, they sent me home the second day…I couldn’t do anything on my own, except sit in bed…we decided quickly that none of knew what we were doing…or doing it correctly…so sought out a nearby rehab center…where I could get real help…so here I am…


The verse just reminded me the muscle sharpens muscle like the iron…makes us stronger…which is exactly what I need to be doing …getting stronger as I work those muscles, joints and tendons,etc…


You are strength…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeezo01meFA



No comments:

Post a Comment