Monday, March 27, 2023

History…

 


History….


On May 30, 2013 I finally had the guts to publish my first blog on “http://suzi775.blogspot.com/“…


I started journaling during my husband’s illness, through his death and aftermath…never realizing that over 2000 entries, I would be still here…

It has gone world wide to places I have never visited or ever will… people have picked it up, maybe in some kind of monitoring or personal,  not sure which, places that the Word is ridiculed, banned or embraced…


Then these last few years, I was convicted that it only was it to be on a blog spot, but Facebook, which was really hard to do…putting  yourself out there for people you know and care for is pretty risky…they may know the real you and you may not measure up…


But, over the year comments from near and far have been encouraging…which I want to do for others…

Each of us have a story to tell and we do it in different ways with gifts of service, love, words, care and multitudes more ways…


Using our God given gifts brings joy to each of us and Glory to God, ultimately…


 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it  cheerfully…

Rom.12.4-8


Thank YOU for this unique opportunity….


This is the air breath…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEDcKZB7r2A




“along the path...


Thursday, May 30, 2013


Packing a suit case...

 

When I am getting ready to travel, it takes several days to pack. Not that there is that much, but I want what is neededfor that particular trip, not too much, just the right amount. Not too much weight as I  have to carry it, or roll it as the case may be...( i have switched from two wheel drive to four wheel drive this year with my suitcases, though...much easier)

 

On a longer journey, I lookup the weather and adjust my clothing for that climate or the itinerary . What will it Be like, what are the activities be?  It is casual , dress up?

I try to pack as many easy wash items as possible  so that I don't have to spend time at the laundry or will they do the laundry for me?

 

Preparation....a key task, in preparing for the journey...

 

What do I need in life's journey????who will I meet, what are the events..

In 2 Timothy 4, Paul exhorts Timothy to be prepared in season and put of season......

 

Throughout scripture the word "prepared" is used 79 times, people prepared for battle, they prepared meals, 

God prepared various things, times....each event, seems to be a thoughtful planned out time..preparing...getting ready for.....

 Again,  what do I need on life's journey ?

 

God ' s view of life

His Word

His care

His provision 

His view

His fruit

His pruning

 

Openness to His preparations for my life....not my own all the time...

 

1 Corinthians 2:9

However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—

 

Now I need to go pack that suitcase for a journey...

 

Traveling through grief---

Grief causes growth like nothing else we know of. It reorders priorities and life values. It helps us appreciate the goodness of the smaller things found in each day, of children playing and nature all around .......” 


of smiles, of people who enter our lives forever, a season, temporarily spicing our lives with their humor, their lifestyle, or whatever we learn from them…

 


No comments:

Post a Comment