Thursday, June 27, 2024

Comfort verses…8….strength in waiting…

 


Comfort verses…8…strength in waiting


I just received a prayer request from a friend and missionary in Thailand…her youngest is suffering from an inflammation which left one side of his face drooped like a stroke….now PT to get those muscles to work again….was glad she was able to see a doctor….instead of waiting, waiting, waiting…now the waiting for healing …strength in waiting…


Chuck  Swindoll  once said there are more “waits” than “goes” in the Bible…

I remember at the time he said that, I didn’t want to hear it…we were in a “waiting” time, wondering where the Lord would lead next…not knowing which direction to take, so we waited…until a door opened, praying and fasting for direction…and when the door opened, it was  nothing like we could ever have imagined…it was worth  the wait…..it had been prepared by a divine Hand…


Thank YOU…



Truly, my soul silently waits for God” (Psalm 62:1 NKJV).


My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. He only is my Rock and my salvation” (Psalm 62:5-6 NKJV).


“The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him” (Nahum 1:7 NIV).


“The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills” (Habakkuk 3:19 NKJV).


 So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isa.41.10


NIV...Isaiah 41:13....For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says💕 to you; Do not fear; I will help you.


 So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord. So whether we are at home or away, we make it our aim to please him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

2Cor.5:5-10



Wait…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VicH_ic_hZI

No comments:

Post a Comment