Thursday, January 25, 2024

Hidden pictures…

 Hidden pictures…


For some reason I have been getting these “Magic eye” pictures…

Years ago they were popular and I even had books of them…

The idea is to bring them up very close to your face, pull them slowly away from your eyes and then, potentially, you can see a 3D image inside the picture…it is really cool and I have no idea how they make them, nor how they work…but they do…


I remember my first one was Jesus standing in front of the tomb, a mystery in itself…


In Romans 5, Paul writes…” Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”

Rom.5.2-5


We rejoice in hope of the glory of God…

we rejoice in our sufferings …

Suffering produces endurance…

Endurance produces…character…

Character produces hope…


Sometimes  we feel like it is a mystery why we suffer…Like Job, who had no idea why life changed so drastically, so quickly…but he held on…through his sufferings…he endured, he became stronger and didn’t give up on hope …and gave glory to God…


“ Then Job answered the Lord and said: “I know that you can do all things,and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted. ‘Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?

‘Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand,things too wonderful for me, which I did not know. 

‘Hear, and I will speak;I will question you, and you make it known to me.’ I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear,but now my eye sees you; therefore I despise myself,and repent in dust and ashes.”

Job.42.1-6


For some, we may never know why we suffer…like the hidden pictures…but endurance follows…our character builds and we have hope because of God’s love poured into us by the Holy Spirit…who teaches us, comforts us…


Thank YOU…


Sweet sweet Spirit…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM7Iym4u9QY






No comments:

Post a Comment