Saturday, January 27, 2024

Groaning….

  Groaning….


Romans 8 repeats “groaning”, “groan” three times…the earth is groaning, we are groaning…David speaks of groaning as well in the book of Psalms…


Our anguish…torment…waiting….is so deep at times that there are no words….and in that inner most place the Spirit dwells…hears…intercedes…searches…helps us in our weaknesses…knowing exactly what to say…because He knows what God’s will is…and He knows that it will be for our good…


I have to say there have been and are times that I question …I groan, feeling feeble and crushed as David…watching my husband die, watching my parents die, watching rebellion, watching hurts…watching discontentment in times of much and so many other things…but, that still small voice whispers peace through the turmoil…holds my soul in rest …holding feebly while He holds securely my hand to walk through the groanings…


The good news is that God does that for all of his children…


Thank YOU…


 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. 

For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. 

And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. 

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Rom.8.26-28


 For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long.

Ps.32.3


 I am feeble and crushed;I groan because of the tumult of my heart.

Ps.38.8


 For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling,

2Cor.5.2


Psalm 23…



Rescue…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U4Q2R7ZZAE&list=PL3tqpU6QAEd9hGwnYTKEby9du1AacWfIq

No comments:

Post a Comment