Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Here I am…

 Here I am…

 

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Rev.3.20


I opened my IPad this morning and this verse was the first one I saw, followed by the next two…


 Teach us to number our days,that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Ps.90.12


 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

Jas.1.22


I would be remiss if I didn’t share them…


We stand on the 2nd day of a brand new year…not knowing what each day brings…only God knows…but we can be prepared….


God doesn’t promise all roses and flowers for each new day, that everything will go “our” way…he doesn’t promise that all religions lead to Him, he doesn’t promise that the world/people will get better as some would say, he doesn’t promise no judgment at the end of the world….what He does promise that there is a way  to Him, through his Son, Jesus…it not a list of rules, performances, guidelines…it is a gift of unmerited Grace given by our Creator…it is a gift of peace that only comes from God the Comforter, Provider…it is an act of faith on our part that we need a Saviour whom we find in Jesus…


He is the light…He provides eternal life with Him…He is the one 

Truth…He is the Messiah….He was the real gift that God sent at Christmas…


Thank YOU…


What is the way to Salvation…


https://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html


10 key verses on Salvation…

https://www.crossway.org/articles/10-key-bible-verses-on-salvation/



Salvation Song…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWehzQbQ6IA

No comments:

Post a Comment