Thursday, December 29, 2022

Verses for today…

 Verses for today….


In a world troubled with so many happenings, these verses were a refreshing reminder that our eyes need to be on Him…


Both were the verses of the day in two different Bible apps…keeping our focus on our God….


Blessings, 

Thank YOU….



 As a deer pants for flowing streams,so pants my soul for you, O God. 

My soul thirsts for God,for the living God.

When shall I come and appear before God? 

By day the Lord commands his steadfast love,and at night his song is with me,a prayer to the God of my life. 

Why are you cast down, O my soul,and why are you in turmoil within me?

Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,my salvation and my God.

Ps.42.1-2,8, 11


 “Let not your hearts be troubled. 

Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. 

If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. 

No one comes to the Father except through me.

John.14.1-3, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment