Friday, December 2, 2022

Psalm 138…

 


Psalm 138…


It was a long/short night…pain and dog…it seems like I just got to sleep and my dog was crying….


“Ben woke me up at four this morning…had thrown up on carpet, diarrhea in kennel, diarrhea on the way to outside door, which I walked in because it was dark….yuck, yuck

Gave him a bath, kennel a bath, carpet a couple of baths…everything in washer to soak…had had a short night because of pain…so all in all an interesting wake up…”

His Love Endures Forever  singing in my head…what God endures from me…not so hot either..”


Am not looking for any sympathy…real life happening…we all get to experience this and worse at times…


 So my psalm today was…138…


“I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart;before the gods I sing your praise; 

I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness,

for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. 


On the day I called, you answered me;my strength of soul you increased. 

( I thank you that you have answered me-and have become my salvation.

Ps.118.21)


All the kings of the earth shall give you thanks, O Lord,for they have heard the words of your mouth, and they shall sing of the ways of the Lord,for great is the glory of the Lord. 


For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly,but the haughty he knows from afar. 


Though I walk in the midst of trouble,you preserve my life;


( Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil,for you are with me;your rod and your staff,they comfort me.

Ps.23.4)


you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies,and your right hand delivers me. 


( You prepare a table before me in  the presence of my enemies;you anoint my head with oil;my cup overflows.

Ps.23.5)


The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.

( The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.     He makes me lie down in green pastures.He leads me beside still waters.     He restores my soul.He leads me in paths of righteousnessfor his name's sake.

Ps.23.1-3)


Do not forsake the work of your hands.


(Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. 

He will not leave you or forsake you.” 

It is the Lord who goes before you. 

He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. 

Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Deut.31.6,8)


Ps.138.1-8



Thank YOU….

No comments:

Post a Comment