Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Plans…

 Plans…


As another year ends, I have been contemplating how I will read through the Bible again in the new year.…the whole Bible, the New  or Old separately/slowly, a devotional Bible, a parallel Bible, an application Bible, an archeological Bible, a chronological Bible….with a written plan or just divide up the pages and read…


It is important for me personally to devote a portion or my mornings in the Word… it speaks to me, it grounds me, it instructs me, it convicts me, it encourages me, it motivates me…more than any other book written…God is there, his spirit speaks truth to my heart…

When I don’t, I almost feel naked, unclothed… like I haven’t started the day right…I need that Word to cover me, remind me throughout the day and into the night watches…


Thank YOU…


 For it is no empty word for you, but your very life, and by this word you shall live long in the land that you are going over the Jordan to possess.”

Deut.32:47


 God is not man, that he should lie,or a son of man, that he should change his mind.Has he said, and will he not do it?Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

Num.23.19


Psalm 119 the whole…about the Word…


 How can a young man keep his way pure?

By guarding it according to your word. 

With my whole heart I seek you;let me not wander from your commandments! 

I have stored up your word in my heart,that I might not sin against you.

Ps.119.9-11


 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;it shall not return to me empty,but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

Isa.55.11


 But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one dot of the Law to become void.

Luke.16.17



 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Col.3.16


 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

2Tim.3.16-17


 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Heb.4.12


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6LC8cu03Ig

No comments:

Post a Comment