Saturday, December 31, 2022

December 31…today’s verses…faith and truth….

 December 31…Today’s verses….faith and truth….


Job speaking his faith…

Job 19:25 For I know that my Redeemer lives,

and at the last he will stand upon the earth. 


Jesus speaking his Truth…

 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

John.16.33


Two verses from two Bible Apps…for today…the last day of 2022…

Job went through many hardships, but  was faithful in the beginning and faithful through it and ended faithful….he knew in whom he believed….the one who overcomes the world…


Just watching the news, reading…the world really hasn’t changed since Job’s time, there is still loss, wars, unkindness, greed, malice,    testings….brokenness…but Jesus says, he has overcome the world…we have Him as Comforter, Redeemer, Friend, Savior….


thank YOU…



 which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that day what has been entrusted to me.

2Tim.1.12


 Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Jude.1.24-25


“I know whom I have believed…1883 


1. I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.

Refrain:
But “I know Whom I have believed,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.”

2. I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His Word
Wrought peace within my heart.

3. I know not how the Spirit moves,
Convincing men of sin,
Revealing Jesus through the Word,
Creating faith in Him.

4. I know not what of good or ill
May be reserved for me,
Of weary ways or golden days,
Before His face I see.

5. I know not when my Lord may come,
At night or noonday fair,
Nor if I walk the vale with Him,
Or meet Him in the air.”






No comments:

Post a Comment