Saturday, May 13, 2017

More light...

More light...

Yesterday, I installed battery powered motion lights in my back yard..
My intention was to scare away the deer when they jump the fence to eat my  apples, trees, berries, lilacs and whatever they decide to taste as they wonder through...

But, as the lights turned  on last night when I went out after dark, I wondered if I didn't just give them more light to find more delicacies with the new installations...oh, well, I will see  what happens...it was worth a try...someone has to feed them...

Last year I tried bird netting around the trees and that worked well, so will try that again if apples actually set on with our diverse spring weather...

I guess it all comes down to protection against invaders...the deer, the starlings, people, health, thoughts....those things that steal or ravage ....and they can come at anytime, anywhere...and we need fortifications...

Psalm 119:9-11 How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.
I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

The Word is one way to protect our lives, thoughts..putting our trust in the one True God..

John 14:6, 26 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

2 Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

Matthew 10:29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?
Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.
And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Thank YOU for more light, provision ....Your Word, YOU..in whom we can rely...



No comments:

Post a Comment