Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Word....

The Word....

I opened my Bible programs this am, to this "Verse for Day"...

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I had just been studying for a class and the verse that stood out was....

Jeremiah 15:16 When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart’s delight, for I bear your name, Lord God Almighty.

As well as the first five verses of 2 Timothy 4, how people will turn away from the truth and follow myths...

The myths hold no joy, no truth, no life, no direction, no delight....

Oh, how the Spirit longs for us to know truth, to find our joy in Jesus....

Thank YOU that you so long for us to find our delight in You...Your Word, Jesus...

John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment