Thursday, December 22, 2016

"Open my eyes"

"Open my eyes".....

Psalm 119:18 Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.

I started in this place this morning and "open my eyes" caught my heart...so plugged those words into the program and out  came the following verses as well...some God was speaking and others, man...some pleading, others-declaring...

They all lead to God...worship...the Word...
Thank YOU....help me to see the "wonderful things"....being attentive to You...

1 Kings 8:29 May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.

2 Chronicles 6:40 “Now, my God, may your eyes be open and your ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.

2 Chronicles 7:15-16 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.
I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

Nehemiah 1:6 let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have committed against you.

Psalm 119:148 My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.

John 9:30-38 The man answered, “Now that is remarkable! You don’t know where he comes from, yet he opened my eyes.
We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.
Nobody has ever heard of opening the eyes of a man born blind. If this man were not from God, he could do nothing.”
To this they replied, “You were steeped in sin at birth; how dare you lecture us!” And they threw him out.
Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?”
"Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.” Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”
Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

No comments:

Post a Comment