Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Realease....


 Release...

"When you release loved ones to Me, you are free to cling to My hand. As you entrust others into My care, I am free to shower blessings on them. My Presence will go with where ever they go and I will give them rest. This same Presence stays with you as you relax and place your trust in Me. Watch to see what I will do..." Jesus Calls, August 23...

Exodus 33:14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,

It seems like I have had to release a lot of things, people, expectations, dreams in the last few years...possessions have just become "stuff"... Dreams have faded or had to be discarded....expectations/ plans which were "mine" have changed or been exposed as false...people who were to "live forever" have died....past decisions were not as good as I thought...I am not the person I thought I was...my faith has been tested and found small...false ideas exposed...filthy rags...I have been enabling, instead of empowering...I realize how much I wanted things to go "my way"...of course it had to be the right way...which may or may it be God's way...so much laying things at the cross for Him to carry as His burden instead of mine...thank YOU...You put your hand of heart healing on life , You hold those around me more closely than I could ever hold...I am so undone...

 Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Psalm 94:18-19 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment