Saturday, April 2, 2016

Ignorance is not bliss...neither is rejection...

Ignorance is not bliss.....nor is rejection...

More Hosea...

There are consequences to "ignorance " and rejection...loss so unfathomable that it is hard even to imagine...

Hosea 4:6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
“Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored the law of your God,
I also will ignore your children. 

Hosea 4:14b—a people without understanding will come to ruin! 

Hosea 2:8 She ( could be Israel...me, you) has not acknowledged that I was the one who gave her the grain, the new wine and oil, who lavished on her the silver and gold—which they used for Baal. 

Hosea 11:3-4 It was I who taught Ephraim to walk, taking them by the arms; but they did not realize it was I who healed them. I led them with cords of human kindness, with ties of love.To them I was like one who lifts a little child to the cheek, and I bent down to feed them. 

When I think my rejection of the Word not only effects generations that I will not know but those whom I know right now...and I realize that each has a free will to choose...but I don't want that burden of guilt...

God is the only sustainer, giver of life, lover of souls, redeemer, Saviour , healer, comforter...He has led and continues to lead...He continues to pursue and desires that none should perish...He gave His Son that all may have eternal life through faith in Him...

thank YOU that are there are the time....waiting patiently...to bless...

Deuteronomy 5:8-10 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 
but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. 

Psalm 71:18 Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next generation,  your mighty acts to all who are to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment